Who is the Permanent Make Up World Conference being organized for?
The World Conference is being organized for all national and international permanent make up professionals, irrespective of the brand you work with. It does not matter if you are just starting out or have many years of experience in permanent make up, the World Conference will offer you the opportunity to learn the newest techniques, to find out about the latest developments in the sector and to network.
The Permanent Make Up World Conference is an non-brand related event. No sales or promotions shall take place.
Date, time and place:
- Date: 3 and 4 November 2018
– PMU Conference, Saturday 4 November from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
– Gala dinner, Saturday 4 November from 7:30 PM – 11.30 PM
– PMU Conference, Sunday 5 November from 9:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Conference fee: € 695,- for two days. Including: lunch, coffee breaks, snacks, a certificate and a goodie bag!
Note: It is not possible to buy a ticket for one day.
Until when can I register?
You can register until October 15th 2018. If the registration period has elapsed and you would still like to participate, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we shall look into the possibilities.
The Gala dinner
Participation in the gala dinner is exclusively for attendees of The Permanent Make Up World Conference, this means you can only join the gala dinner when registering for the Conference as well.
There are only 75 seats available on a first come, first served basis so book your seat in the gala dinner quickly! Additional participation fee: € 125,-
What are VIP classes?
The Permanent Make Up World Conference (2 days, November 3-4) is followed by VIP Classes on Monday 5 November. During a one day training course you will be taught a new technique by leading experts in the industry. Per class a maximum of 25 attendees is allowed, which means lots of personal attention. Participation in the VIP Classes is exclusively for attendees of The Permanent Make Up World Conference, this means you can only sign up when registering for the Conference as well. All participants of the Permanent Make Up World Conference are invited to sign up for the VIP Class of choice. An additional fee will be charged, this will be announced soon.
Why will I receive a certificate?
As a permanent make up specialist, it is important to stay up-to-date. To enable you to prove to your customers that you know all about the latest developments and techniques in the sector, we shall present you with a certificate of participation in the Permanent Make Up World Conference. The certificate will enhance your professionalism and dependability as a permanent make up specialist and will persuade potential customers to choose you more readily!
Why do you need my personal details on the ticket?
The ticket is personal and on your name and can’t be passed on to others without prior written notice to the organization. Please fill in your personal details as completely as possible. Your exact entry will be on the certificate you will receive afterwards.
Why do I need to print my ticket?
After payment you will receive a personalized entrance ticket on the e-mail address you signed up with. It is required to print the document and take it with you during the conference.
Please make sure the ticket shows the correct booking information, if not contact us asap: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The ticket is only valid if printed on white A4 paper, without any adjustments in size. There is no other way allowed (electronic, PC screen, laptop or smart phone etc).
- A partially printed, unreadable, sloppy or damaged ticket will be refused irrevocably.
- The ticket is personal and can’t be transferred to others without written notice.
- Each ticket has a unique barcode which will be scanned for registration and allows one admission to the Conference.
- The purchaser is responsible for the use of the e-ticket. In the event of abuse applies that the person who used the ticket first will be admitted to the Conference.
- The Permanent Make Up World Conference disclaims any liability, loss or theft, in the event of abuse of the ticket.
Until when can I cancel my registration?
If you are unable to attend the World Conference, a colleague can take your place provided they have your registration details. If you wish to cancel your registration, you should take account of the following: You must in any case confirm your cancellation in writing by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Reservations can be canceled free of charge up to 3.5 months before the start of the World Conference. If a cancellation is received from 3.5 to 2.5 months before the start of the World Conference, Nouveau Contour shall be entitled to charge 15% of the total price of the reservation.
- If a cancellation is received from 2.5 to 1.5 months before the start of the World Conference, Nouveau Contour shall be entitled to charge 35% of the total price of the reservation.
- If a cancellation is received from 1.5 to 1 month before the start of the World Conference, Nouveau Contour shall be entitled to charge 60% of the total price of the reservation.
- If a cancellation is received from 1 month to 14 days before the start of the World Conference, Nouveau Contour shall be entitled to charge 85% of the total price of the reservation.
- If a cancellation is received within 14 days before the start of the World Conference, Nouveau Contour shall be entitled to charge 100% of the total price of the reservation.
Program and registration
For the 2018 venue, we compiled a program of various presentations and demonstrations, all given by leading experts of our industry. Make your choice and compile your own personalized conference program. It is not possible to register for a theme. Availability is on a first come, first served base. Don’t worry – topics will circulate so you won’t miss out. Note: For the latest updates, please check the program on the website. The organizers reserve all rights to modify the contents of the program without giving notice.
Where can I stay?
The two-day event will take place at the Marriott Hotel in the city centre of Amsterdam. There are a lot of hotels in the immediate vicinity obtainable.
Look for other hotels at www.booking.com or www.expedia.com.
Terms & Conditions
Please look up our terms & conditions for all information on our policies.